6th London Stroke Forum
- Wednesday, Feb 24th 2016, 17:30-19:30
- Professor David Werring, National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery; University College Hospital
- “Intracerebral Haemorrhage”: This lecture was a leading expert’s evaluation of the management to date and developments in the field.
- Dr Robert Simister, University College Hospital; National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery
- “Endovascular Therapy”: This lecture was a leading stroke clinicians evaluation of the evidence and the ways in which it could and should be applied.
5th London Stroke Forum: Unpacking the Stroke Unit Effect
- Professor Peter Langhorne, Institute of Cardiovascular and Medical Sciences, University of Glasgow
- Wednesday, Oct 7th 2015, 16.00-17.00
4th London Stroke Forum: Hyper-acute stroke therapies – meeting the challenge of translating evidence into clinical practice.
- Professor Professor Gary Ford CBE, Chief Executive Officer, Oxford Academic Health Science Network
- Wednesday, May 13th 2015, 12.00-13.00
3rd London Stroke Forum: Can we do better at secondary prevention of stroke?
- Professor Peter Rothwell, Clinical Neurologist and Director of the Oxford Stroke Prevention Research Unit
- Wednesday, February 25th 2015, 15.00-16.00
2nd London Stroke Forum: Translating evidence into practice in stroke care
- Professor Tony Rudd CBE, National Clinical Director for Stroke
- Wednesday, October 1st 2014, 13:00 – 14:00
1st London Stroke Forum:
- Key note speaker – Professor Malcolm Macleod, Edinburgh University, “How is innovation fuelled by basic science?”
- Early career investigator speaker – Dr Ben Bray, King’s College London, “Associations between stroke mortality and weekend working by stroke specialist physicians and registered nurses”
- Wednesday, May 21st 2014, 15.00-19.00